Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blogger For The Day -- AC Airshow -- Thunder Over The Boardwalk

Guest Post by Kate Vecchione
 
 
 
 
It was a day I will never forget. Planes, noise, crowds, food and fun all in the same place, The Atlantic City Air Show! And added to that it was my chance to be "blogger for a day." Thanks to Karen Martin from the Atlantic City Convention and Visitors Authority I had a chance to see and talk to lots of people in the media tent and I also got a birds eye seat to see the incredible stunts. And thanks to this blog I got to post my first blog post! TY! 
 
 
One thrill, meeting Adam Joseph from Channel 6. Wow! I got an autographed picture and everything.
 
So if your family is looking for a fun way to spend a summer day in August next year, check the dates for Thunder Over The Boardwalk and make your hotel reservations early--there aren't many available come August, so plan ahead, mark your calendar now to call and check what the date for it is for next year!
 
The Air Show has some designated handicapped seating for wheelchairs, so if you are bringing someone who is in a wheelchair, get there early to grab your spot! Bet they go fast! If you have a child who is disabled try using your stroller. Go Air Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment