Friday, July 15, 2011

Changing the World--One Parent and Child At A Time

I admit, sometimes I just need a reminder that YES I CAN!  And not only that, YES MY DAUGHTERS CAN!  There are those days when you wonder if you or they will ever prevail and if things will EVER work out! This is especially true of parents of special needs children or young adults and of your children as well.  So I'm posting something that keeps me keeping on as they say. 

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret Mead
 
So when you're feeling like a small cog trying to make huge changes in a world of giant machines--this is a good quote to keep posted near your computer or on your frig.  I know changes can be made, one small change at time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment